Author Topic: Hilight color in folder pane...  (Read 2523 times)

Offline ozolins

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hilight color in folder pane...
« on: September 25, 2010, 03:21:32 PM »
Hi,
The highlight color for the selected folder in the folder pane on the lower left of the contact sheet window is the exact same color as the twirl-down triangle beside that folder so, once selected, I can't tell if a folder is open and has no contents, or if the little triangle needs to be clicked on to reveal the folder's contents. Can these colors be changed?

I'm using Photo Mechanic 4.6.5 (the latest, I'm pretty sure) on my mid 2009 MacBook Pro with Snow Leopard 10.6.4

thanks in advance

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Hilight color in folder pane...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 08:37:46 PM »
Hi,
The highlight color for the selected folder in the folder pane on the lower left of the contact sheet window is the exact same color as the twirl-down triangle beside that folder so, once selected, I can't tell if a folder is open and has no contents, or if the little triangle needs to be clicked on to reveal the folder's contents. Can these colors be changed?

I'm using Photo Mechanic 4.6.5 (the latest, I'm pretty sure) on my mid 2009 MacBook Pro with Snow Leopard 10.6.4

Right-click (or Ctrl-click if you have a one button mouse) on any item in the Favorites or Navigator and choose 'Preferences...' from the contextual menu.  There you can customize most of the colors.

-Kirk