Photo Mechanic > General Discussion

Color Code saved

(1/1)

JAS Photo:
Maybe I shouldn't be surprised but - I downloaded an image used on the web by a client to check on the caption info & see if my exif info (copyright) was still there. To my amazement not only was my info still there but when I looked at the image in photomechanic the color code was there also.

Hayo Baan:
I'm not sure I understand, is this a complaint, or are you just happy?  Furthermore, did you or your client upload/create the image?  If it was you, and you used PM to generate the WEB image, then the result should NOT surprise you if you told PM not to remove the EXIF info (if you did tell PM to remove the info, you've just found a bug, but I doubt it  ;)).

Kirk Baker:
Hayo,

--- Quote from: Hayo Baan on February 08, 2008, 05:37:47 AM ---I'm not sure I understand, is this a complaint, or are you just happy?  Furthermore, did you or your client upload/create the image?  If it was you, and you used PM to generate the WEB image, then the result should NOT surprise you if you told PM not to remove the EXIF info (if you did tell PM to remove the info, you've just found a bug, but I doubt it  ;)).

--- End quote ---

I don't think he was complaining.  And the color class information is not stored in EXIF by the way...

-Kirk

JAS Photo:
Not a complaint -I just thought it was interesting that it remained.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version