Photo Mechanic > Support

E-mail sent resolution

(1/1)

vAfotoriporter:
I experience troubble with the resolution of images sent from PM via e-mail. I select the images (some crop set) then select send photo via email and set fit 800 x 800 and OK. When the email appears in Mail all the images are 320x200 in resolution. What can go wrong? Are Mail (I mean the e-mail app under OSX) settings wrong, or PM may have some troubble?

I user the latest PM beta expiring 31 july, and Mac OSX 10.5.2.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: szurkebarat on July 24, 2008, 03:26:48 PM ---I experience troubble with the resolution of images sent from PM via e-mail. I select the images (some crop set) then select send photo via email and set fit 800 x 800 and OK. When the email appears in Mail all the images are 320x200 in resolution. What can go wrong? Are Mail (I mean the e-mail app under OSX) settings wrong, or PM may have some troubble?

--- End quote ---

If you save the attachments, are they really 320x200?

-Kirk

vAfotoriporter:

--- Quote from: Kirk Baker on July 24, 2008, 04:17:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: szurkebarat on July 24, 2008, 03:26:48 PM ---I experience troubble with the resolution of images sent from PM via e-mail. I select the images (some crop set) then select send photo via email and set fit 800 x 800 and OK. When the email appears in Mail all the images are 320x200 in resolution. What can go wrong? Are Mail (I mean the e-mail app under OSX) settings wrong, or PM may have some troubble?

--- End quote ---

-Kirk
--- End quote ---

I discovered the problem. Mail on the lower edge of the new mail window allows to resize attached images or keep their original size (given by PM) I just didn't notice this option until now (with some outside help).

So the problem is solved. Sorry for taking your time.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: szurkebarat on July 25, 2008, 06:23:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kirk Baker on July 24, 2008, 04:17:55 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I discovered the problem. Mail on the lower edge of the new mail window allows to resize attached images or keep their original size (given by PM) I just didn't notice this option until now (with some outside help).

So the problem is solved. Sorry for taking your time.
--- End quote ---

No problem.  I'm glad you figured it out.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version