Author Topic: slideshow problem  (Read 3585 times)

Offline krk

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
slideshow problem
« on: August 06, 2008, 04:33:22 AM »
In slideshow - mode the pictures are not centered, so the left part of any picture can´t be seen.
Who can help?
PM newest version,
Windows XP SP2

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: slideshow problem
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 06:24:17 AM »
In slideshow - mode the pictures are not centered, so the left part of any picture can´t be seen.
Who can help?
PM newest version,
Windows XP SP2

Newest version?  Did you know we released a new version last night?

What video card do you have?  Do you have the latest drivers (or at least the most stable) drivers for your video card installed?

-Kirk

Offline krk

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 08:03:39 AM »
Hi Kirk,

I downloaded the newest version today, same problem. Also with the test version I used before buying Photomechanic two weeks ago.
It occurs with no other software, not with Lightroom, nor Breezebrowser, neither fotostation, so I don´t think the graphic driver as the weak point.

KRK

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 08:20:37 AM »
I downloaded the newest version today, same problem. Also with the test version I used before buying Photomechanic two weeks ago.
It occurs with no other software, not with Lightroom, nor Breezebrowser, neither fotostation, so I don´t think the graphic driver as the weak point.

Well if you can explain how I can reproduce the problem on my end, I'll try to fix it.  But as far as I know you're the only user to ever have this issue.  Thus I figure it is something unique in your system configuration.

We use SDL to provide the full screen context for the slide show.  SDL may be having a problem with your video card.  Please furnish more details about your system.  Please upload a screen shot of your Slide Show dialog so I can see your settings.  Also state what kind of images you're viewing, their resolution, and whether or not you have drawn crops on them.

-Kirk

Offline krk

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 03:25:15 AM »
Hallo Kirk,

I´ve tried PM on another system - and the slideshow runs perfect!
Seems to be a problem with my (a little bit old) system, as you mentioned.
I´ll buy a new system in the nearest future and will abstain from using the slideshow function by then.
Thanks for your help!

KRK