Author Topic: New PM Topic?  (Read 12485 times)

Offline Pavel

• View Profile
New PM Topic?
« on: July 10, 2006, 08:04:25 AM »
With each new improvement to PhotoMechanic there are probably many folks that don't know about it or don't really understand how to use it.  Photomechanic is super powerful and flexible but one shortcoming of such a blessing is the learning curve. 

I was wondering if it might not be a good idea to have a new entry for PM where users could post tips&tricks and perhaps also a piece by piece how to for new users.  Anyone interested could take a topic and write a short how to file for it, perhaps Kirk could check that it is correct and slowly we could create a how to manual.  Shortcuts, tips&tricks and examples of how we use Photomechanic could help users, new as well as the experienced, to get new ideas on how to do even more with PhotoMechanic and solve our workflow problems more effectively.

So .... any interest in such a thing?

Offline Andrew MacKay

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Keaphotos.com
Re: New PM Topic?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 07:58:17 PM »
Sounds like a very good idea

Offline Sportsshooter

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • George Herbert Photography
Re: New PM Topic?
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 09:56:10 PM »
I would love to know more about this software. Improvements keep coming out, but I don't know how to put them to use. Samples of usage would be a big help. A "how to"/"user guide" is something that I have been waiting for, for over two years now.
George

If your photos aren't good enough, then you're not close enough!