Photo Mechanic > Support

lightroom PC

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: royfel on July 19, 2006, 07:42:26 AM ---they have .jpg extention, the show up in windows explorer with no red lines or x's, the do not show at all in PM>navagator. will be happy to send one.
Lightroom PC just came out today so I think this is a adobe problem.
But they seem to have screwed with the file associations.

--- End quote ---

The Navigator does not show files.  Are you double-clicking on the folder containing the JPEGs so that a Contact Sheet tab is opened?

-Kirk

royfel:
yes, and I can view the raws, but no jpegs.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: royfel on July 19, 2006, 07:59:11 AM ---yes, and I can view the raws, but no jpegs.

--- End quote ---

I just downloaded the Lightroom Beta 3 for Windows.  I processed six CR2 files from my 20D to JPEGs (it took me quite a while to realize that to do the conversion I had to use "Export" from the File menu but that's another topic altogether.)

Then I dragged and dropped the exported folder onto Photo Mechanic.  I instantly saw six JPEGs in all their glory.

What are you doing to view the folder containing the JPEGs in Photo Mechanic?  If you're saving the JPEGs in the same folder as the RAW files, then you are likely seeing the JPEGs and RAWs combined together in RAW+JPEG mode.  Type Ctrl+J to toggle RAW+JPEG mode off and you should see separate JPEG and RAW files as thumbnails.

HTH,

-Kirk

royfel:
I realize that's the way it's suppose to work. It's just not working for me. I'll keep trying and get back to you.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: royfel on July 19, 2006, 08:08:51 AM ---I realize that's the way it's suppose to work. It's just not working for me. I'll keep trying and get back to you.

--- End quote ---

How about separating your JPEGs into a different folder and then drag and drop that folder onto Photo Mechanic.  Do the images show up now?

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version