Photo Mechanic > Support

IPTC preview zoom 4.4.3.2

<< < (2/2)

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: Ron Scheffler on August 03, 2006, 01:40:45 PM ---OK, here's a Mac problem related to the 4.4.3.2 IPTC Info zoom feature:

On a G5 2.3DP running OSX 10.4.6, the Control-Z option will not zoom the preview window (but clicking on it with the cursor does work, and with smooth, proper resolution).
--- End quote ---

Make sure you don't have the CAPS LOCK key down, nor the shift key.  And you have to hold it down for as long as you want to see the higher resolution version.

--- Quote from: Ron Scheffler ---On an Intel powered MacBook running 10.4.7, the Control-Z option DOES work as expected, as does the cursor click on the preview, which expands to smooth, proper resolution.

Checking the other keyboard shortcuts available for the IPTC Info window, and they all appear to work properly on the G5 (didn't try every single one). Just the preview zoom shortcut does not.
--- End quote ---

My G5 2.0 GHz DP machine works fine.  Ctrl-z zooms the thumbnail which resolves very quickly.

-Kirk

Ron Scheffler:

--- Quote from: Kirk Baker on August 03, 2006, 02:03:21 PM ---
Make sure you don't have the CAPS LOCK key down, nor the shift key.  And you have to hold it down for as long as you want to see the higher resolution version.

--- End quote ---

Well, that did the trick! I had the caps lock turned on. Good to know for future reference... Thanks!

Andrew MacKay:
Found the problem .... I have PM set to generate low rez thumbnails, switched it to Hi Rez and they display fine. Can't zoom the image though, not that I expected to be able to.

dbrouse:
How the hell did I miss this?   ???  Anyway...another sweet improvement!  Thanks!

dbr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version