Author Topic: Invoke Photoshop "Image Processor" script from PM  (Read 2580 times)

Offline rcohn

• View Profile
Invoke Photoshop "Image Processor" script from PM
« on: September 15, 2012, 11:18:13 AM »
Unless this is already there and I've missed it!  :D

I prefer to stay with PM and not need to switch to Bridge for basic image processing. I use PM to make my selects and open the images in Camera Raw for Raw editing. However, unless I'm adjusting and saving out just one image, I batch process using the Image Processor script (Bridge>Tools>Photoshop>Image Processor). Currently, I have to open Bridge and select the images to process using Image Processor.

Is it possible to make this script accessible from within PM?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Invoke Photoshop "Image Processor" script from PM
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 06:35:44 PM »
Unless this is already there and I've missed it!  :D

I prefer to stay with PM and not need to switch to Bridge for basic image processing. I use PM to make my selects and open the images in Camera Raw for Raw editing. However, unless I'm adjusting and saving out just one image, I batch process using the Image Processor script (Bridge>Tools>Photoshop>Image Processor). Currently, I have to open Bridge and select the images to process using Image Processor.

Is it possible to make this script accessible from within PM?

I don't know of any way to do that, but please ask on Adobe's forums if there is any support for third-party applications to invoke the Image Processor.

That said, have you tried using Photoshop Droplets?  PM can launch selected images using Photoshop Droplets.  Perhaps you can get your desired functionality via the Droplets method.

-Kirk