Photo Mechanic > General Discussion

Cannot edit file with BibblePro5 or CaptureOne

(1/3) > >>

platti:
Hi,

When I try to edit a file with BibblePro5 or CaptureOne, these apps not open the file. If I send the file to PhotoshopElements, it works as it is meant to be.
What is the reason for this behaviour?

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: platti on January 23, 2010, 02:47:54 AM ---When I try to edit a file with BibblePro5 or CaptureOne, these apps not open the file. If I send the file to PhotoshopElements, it works as it is meant to be.
What is the reason for this behaviour?

--- End quote ---

It would be useful to know more information as I can't answer your question with the limited information that you have provided so far.

What file format are you trying to edit?
What version of Photo Mechanic are you using?

-Kirk

platti:
Hi Kirk,

Normally the files are RAW files from Canon (cr2) on the newest Version of Photo Mechanicbut is the dame with every other file (jpeg, TIFF). It worked with BibblePro Version 4 but not with BibblePro5 or CaptureOne.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: platti on January 23, 2010, 10:36:48 AM ---Normally the files are RAW files from Canon (cr2) on the newest Version of Photo Mechanic but is the same with every other file (jpeg, TIFF). It worked with BibblePro Version 4 but not with BibblePro5 or CaptureOne.

--- End quote ---

Are you getting any sort of error message from those applications?

-Kirk

platti:
Hi,

No there are no error messages. They open, but they don't "activate" the file or it's folder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version