Photo Mechanic > General Discussion

fine think, but PM does not work !

(1/2) > >>

Soizic:
I am in PM 4.6.3; I hope rename two pictures (the same in NEF and in jpg), with the same name "mousse".
PM propose mousse.jpeg and mousse.nef, OK it is beautiful, but the button "yes" is grey so it is impossible. I must rename twice.
I give you a pdf.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: Soizic on March 04, 2010, 07:09:21 AM ---I am in PM 4.6.3; I hope rename two pictures (the same in NEF and in jpg), with the same name "mousse".
PM propose mousse.jpeg and mousse.nef, OK it is beautiful, but the button "yes" is grey so it is impossible. I must rename twice.
I give you a pdf.

--- End quote ---

View your images in RAW+JPEG mode and this shouldn't happen.

I'll look into adding a solution since this shouldn't actually be a problem.

-Kirk

Soizic:
Yes, it is often useful, but not suffisant.
Perhaps I have to rename NEF, TIF and JPG of a picture; It would be pleasant rename all with only one operation.
Thanks

vAfotoriporter:

--- Quote from: Soizic on March 05, 2010, 06:42:03 AM ---Yes, it is often useful, but not suffisant.
Perhaps I have to rename NEF, TIF and JPG of a picture; It would be pleasant rename all with only one operation.
Thanks
--- End quote ---

Maybe introducing a RAW+JPG+TIF view could be meaningful for those using all three formats. On my part I am on RAW+JPG and rarely create TIF files. But for many this could be necessary to treat all 3 forms of a file...but how many more and how needed this may be.

Soizic:
Yes, I rarely create TIF files, but it is necessary for geometrics transformations ; NX2 is unable, so I give a TIF to PS, I need the resultant TIF to archive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version