Author Topic: Save Photos As - none of the selected files can be saved at high resolution  (Read 4194 times)

Offline MRM

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hello.  I am running the latest version of Photo Mechanic (4.4.3.2) on a Windows XP SP2 desktop.  As part of an assignment, I took approximately 400 .NEF shots on a Nikon D70 for a church photo directory.  I used PM to narrow the shots down to 110 keepers, and then applied a soft crop to each of the 110. 

The next step was going to be to applying the custom crop and save them as JPEGs at an appropriate resolution.  However, when I do <file> <save as> I get an error message “none of the selected files can be saved at high resolution.”  This seems odd, given that I can send them to myself via email and both the crop and the JPEG conversion works as expected.

Given the number of photos I am dealing with, would really appreciate a solution or a workaround.

Thanks!

Michael

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Save Photos As - none of the selected files can be saved at high resolution
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 10:33:53 AM »
Michael,

Hello.  I am running the latest version of Photo Mechanic (4.4.3.2) on a Windows XP SP2 desktop.  As part of an assignment, I took approximately 400 .NEF shots on a Nikon D70 for a church photo directory.  I used PM to narrow the shots down to 110 keepers, and then applied a soft crop to each of the 110. 

The next step was going to be to applying the custom crop and save them as JPEGs at an appropriate resolution.  However, when I do <file> <save as> I get an error message “none of the selected files can be saved at high resolution.”  This seems odd, given that I can send them to myself via email and both the crop and the JPEG conversion works as expected.

Given the number of photos I am dealing with, would really appreciate a solution or a workaround.

I answered your question in the General Discussion where you posted a very similar question to this one.  Please check there for my response.

-Kirk