Author Topic: Problem with Color Class Widget (PM 4.5.4)  (Read 2863 times)

Offline Juerg

• View Profile
Problem with Color Class Widget (PM 4.5.4)
« on: July 25, 2010, 01:42:11 AM »
Hi Kirk,

Still using PM 4.5.4 on a WinXP machine.

It used to be that when PM was started or a new contact sheet was opened, on both the Star Rating and Color Class Widgets the check bock was checked and all star/color boxes were selected, meaning all files no matter what rating/color class did show by default.

For the last couple of days when I start PM or open a contact sheet, the widgets look like that:

On the Start Rating Widget, still all boxes are selected, but on the Color Class Widget classes 1-7 are NOT selected, only class 8 and default class 9 'None' are selected, meaning only files with class 8 or 9 are shown whenever I open a contact sheet.

Not sure why that changed. Is there a setting somewhere that I changed without knowing/noticing it?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 02:06:24 AM by archer69 »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Problem with Color Class Widget (PM 4.5.4)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 07:27:57 AM »
Juerg,

Still using PM 4.5.4 on a WinXP machine.

It used to be that when PM was started or a new contact sheet was opened, on both the Star Rating and Color Class Widgets the check bock was checked and all star/color boxes were selected, meaning all files no matter what rating/color class did show by default.

For the last couple of days when I start PM or open a contact sheet, the widgets look like that:

On the Start Rating Widget, still all boxes are selected, but on the Color Class Widget classes 1-7 are NOT selected, only class 8 and default class 9 'None' are selected, meaning only files with class 8 or 9 are shown whenever I open a contact sheet.

Not sure why that changed. Is there a setting somewhere that I changed without knowing/noticing it?

Set it the way you want it to be by default.  Then right-click on the widget.  Set it to be the default.

-Kirk

Offline Juerg

• View Profile
Re: Problem with Color Class Widget (PM 4.5.4)
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 02:10:09 PM »
Thanks Kirk. That did the job  ;D ;D

Must have inadvertently changed the default sometime last week without even knowing it. That's what happens if the fingers sometimes are faster than the brain  ::)