Author Topic: Absence of Modification Time variable  (Read 2473 times)

Offline Jerrymona

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Absence of Modification Time variable
« on: August 26, 2010, 10:40:04 AM »
I would like to attach a variable to infi text that represents the Modification Time.  Is this variable left out?  Will it be added in the future?  Is there a work around that I can use to show the date and time the photo was taken?

Thank You.

Jerrymona

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Absence of Modification Time variable
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 11:55:17 AM »
Jerrymona,

I would like to attach a variable to infi text that represents the Modification Time.  Is this variable left out?  Will it be added in the future?  Is there a work around that I can use to show the date and time the photo was taken?

The date and time that the photo were taken is available via the {date} and {time} variables.  Modification time is not (in general) the time that the photo was taken.

-Kirk

Offline Hayo Baan

• Uber Member
  • Professional Photographer & Software Developer
    • View Profile
    • Hayo Baan - Photography
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 11:23:02 AM »
The date and time that the photo were taken is available via the {date} and {time} variables.  Modification time is not (in general) the time that the photo was taken.

True, but having a variable to describe the modification date & time would still be nice. Will you add such a variable in the future?
Hayo Baan - Photography
Web: www.hayobaan.nl

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 11:34:22 AM »
Hayo,

True, but having a variable to describe the modification date & time would still be nice. Will you add such a variable in the future?

Possibly.

-Kirk