Author Topic: Need help with live ingest  (Read 2273 times)

Offline chris31fr

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Need help with live ingest
« on: March 27, 2011, 01:16:38 PM »
Hi
I'm using PM 4.6.3 on a Macbookpro running OSX 10.6.6
I connect my Canon to the mac using USB and EOS utility. I created a folder EOS on the desktop. When shooting, photos go to this folder.
I tried Live Ingest, selected eos folder as the source folder and "test" as a destination folder.
When I press start, PM says : " Unable to start ingest: Source path '/Users/chris/Desktop/eos/' cannot be found. "
Live Ingest sees all the folders I create and they appear in the box but it doesn't start..

Any idea ?
Thanks
C.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 02:03:21 PM by chris31fr »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Need help with live ingest
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 05:43:08 PM »
I connect my Canon to the mac using USB and EOS utility. I created a folder EOS on the desktop. When shooting, photos go to this folder.
I tried Live Ingest, selected eos folder as the source folder and "test" as a destination folder.
When I press start, PM says : " Unable to start ingest: Source path '/Users/chris/Desktop/eos/' cannot be found. "
Live Ingest sees all the folders I create and they appear in the box but it doesn't start..

Does the path actually exist at the time of the Live Ingest?  Is it visible in the Finder?

-Kirk

Offline chris31fr

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with live ingest
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 10:38:53 PM »

Does the path actually exist at the time of the Live Ingest?  Is it visible in the Finder?

-Kirk

Yes no prob live ingest sees the path, visible in the finder...

Edit : I tried with last version of PM 4.6.6 and same problem..I also tried with card reader without succes.. (normal ingest works fine)

New edit : I deleted prefs, restart and it works now....
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 01:54:41 AM by chris31fr »