Author Topic: IPTC Info edit save question.  (Read 1902 times)

Offline robinettephotos

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
IPTC Info edit save question.
« on: June 04, 2011, 04:27:26 PM »
I shoot Motorcross racing and keyword thousands of files with the rider number in the IPTC Info edit box.

There are 2 options to save and go to the next photo, One by clicking the button and the other by pressing
command and the bracket key. I'm looking for a one key save solution, if its even possible?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: IPTC Info edit save question.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 05:14:41 PM »
I shoot Motorcross racing and keyword thousands of files with the rider number in the IPTC Info edit box.

There are 2 options to save and go to the next photo, One by clicking the button and the other by pressing
command and the bracket key. I'm looking for a one key save solution, if its even possible?

Command-] is the most expedient way possible.

-Kirk

Offline FairfieldPhoto

• View Profile
    • Fairfield Photography, LLC
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 01:56:14 AM »
Use + and - keys on number pad. Saves and moves forward or back one image. If you put racer number in caption field, you never have to take your hand off keyboard unless you want to zoom to read a number.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 06:14:24 AM »
Mike,

Use + and - keys on number pad. Saves and moves forward or back one image. If you put racer number in caption field, you never have to take your hand off keyboard unless you want to zoom to read a number.

That only works on the Windows version.

-Kirk