Author Topic: problem aligning slide show on MacBook Pro with 30" Cinema Display  (Read 6434 times)

Offline tedfahn

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hi,

Can anyone advise best way to view slide show on Apple 30" in Cinema Display attached to 17" MacBook Pro.
I am having difficult time aligning the "slides". I seem to get part of previous frame to the left as well as aghost image of the top of the contact sheet at the bottom. Could I be using the "wrong" resolution? I have the displays mirrored.

Many thanks,
Ted

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: problem aligning slide show on MacBook Pro with 30" Cinema Display
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 06:28:43 AM »
Ted,

Can anyone advise best way to view slide show on Apple 30" in Cinema Display attached to 17" MacBook Pro.
I am having difficult time aligning the "slides". I seem to get part of previous frame to the left as well as aghost image of the top of the contact sheet at the bottom. Could I be using the "wrong" resolution? I have the displays mirrored.

When mirrored, what resolution does the 30" display have?  Does it end up having the same resolution as the MacBook Pro's built-in screen?

I don't have hardware like that at my disposal, so your configuration has never been tested.

-Kirk

Offline tedfahn

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: problem aligning slide show on MacBook Pro with 30" Cinema Display
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 07:59:32 AM »
Ted,

When mirrored, what resolution does the 30" display have?  Does it end up having the same resolution as the MacBook Pro's built-in screen?

I don't have hardware like that at my disposal, so your configuration has never been tested.

-Kirk

Thanks very much Kirk. I modified the MacBook Pro resolution and now all works perfectly.

Ted