Author Topic: New Contact Sheet Always Opens With MISC  (Read 3747 times)

Offline willievass

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
New Contact Sheet Always Opens With MISC
« on: December 18, 2012, 09:33:15 AM »
Ok I know the pros and cons of working direct from the card but time constraints do not permit ingesting therefore I drop the card icon from the desktop onto the PM5 icon in the dock, browse and hand images over to Photoshop for external editing and saving.

The PM contact sheet opens with tabs 100EOS1D, EOSMISC and MISC and I would prefer the 100EOS1D tab with all the images to be the default one to open. I always need to go to the top left and select it manually as the MISC folder is always the default active tab.  Any way to change this behaviour in preferences that I have overlooked?

Mac OS X 10.8.2 with Canon EOS-1D X

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: New Contact Sheet Always Opens With MISC
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 09:53:50 AM »
Ok I know the pros and cons of working direct from the card but time constraints do not permit ingesting therefore I drop the card icon from the desktop onto the PM5 icon in the dock, browse and hand images over to Photoshop for external editing and saving.

The PM contact sheet opens with tabs 100EOS1D, EOSMISC and MISC and I would prefer the 100EOS1D tab with all the images to be the default one to open. I always need to go to the top left and select it manually as the MISC folder is always the default active tab.  Any way to change this behaviour in preferences that I have overlooked?

No.

But instead of dragging and dropping, why not just use the Navigator to browse the folders you do care about?

-Kirk

Offline willievass

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: New Contact Sheet Always Opens With MISC
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 03:22:14 PM »
Don't think I have seen the navigator in years as is is always collapsed for a wider thumbnail window  ;)