Author Topic: Purchase upgrade  (Read 2350 times)

Offline Woodie

• View Profile
Purchase upgrade
« on: July 27, 2012, 06:33:54 AM »
I'm well past the free upgrade time for PM so I understand I will need to purchase an upgrade to V5; no problem.  However, I'm a little fuzzy on WHEN I should do this.  V5 doesn't seem to be for sale yet.  I want to get the max time on the upgrade so I'm hesitant to purchase until the final (I'm sure it's close since the RC is now posted) V5 is posted.  I also remember Kirk saying something about a special deal that's coming.  Don't want to miss that either.  My questions: Is there an advantage / disadvantage to waiting for the final release?  Will the timing of puchasing V5 affect the cost of adding the catalog add in?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Purchase upgrade
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 06:45:03 AM »
I'm well past the free upgrade time for PM so I understand I will need to purchase an upgrade to V5; no problem.  However, I'm a little fuzzy on WHEN I should do this.  V5 doesn't seem to be for sale yet.  I want to get the max time on the upgrade so I'm hesitant to purchase until the final (I'm sure it's close since the RC is now posted) V5 is posted.  I also remember Kirk saying something about a special deal that's coming.  Don't want to miss that either.  My questions: Is there an advantage / disadvantage to waiting for the final release?  Will the timing of purchasing V5 affect the cost of adding the catalog add in?

Just request another Demo Code until we announce that Photo Mechanic: Version 5 is for sale.  It should be fairly soon.

The timing of your purchase of Photo Mechanic: Version 5 will not affect the price of the cataloging module.  It will be a separate product.

-Kirk