Photo Mechanic > Support

How does one purchase

(1/3) > >>

isdoo:
Hi,

I have emailed sales, but have not heard back yet.

However how can one buy the software.

I am not happy about sending credit card details via email, as this is just asking for them to be stolen by a third party.

What secure method is there?

I am very surprised that you do not have an online facility - is there any reason?

Thanks.

denisbalibouse:
Sometimes i send 2 seperates emails one with card number and the other one with the "valid until".
But it is true that i had experience the same "slowliness" it took a few days before receiving the codes.

RobertE:
By fax or phone?

www.camerabits.com/pages/CB.html

jimb:
I did it via phone at 503-531-8430, and the transaction was immediate including getting my registration code during the call.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: isdoo on November 06, 2006, 01:53:04 AM ---I have emailed sales, but have not heard back yet.

However how can one buy the software.

I am not happy about sending credit card details via email, as this is just asking for them to be stolen by a third party.

What secure method is there?

I am very surprised that you do not have an online facility - is there any reason?
--- End quote ---

We are currently working on a online sales site and hope to have it up by month's end.
Calling us directly at 503-531-8430 is the most secure and expedient method of purchasing Photo Mechanic.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version