Author Topic: Can't see any files  (Read 6802 times)

Offline acena

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Can't see any files
« on: November 12, 2006, 04:54:37 AM »
HI;

I have PM 4.4.3, Mac OS 10.4.

I was working in PM when all of a sudden images stopped moving into focus as I moved from image to image.  I decided to close the contact sheet and just re-open.  Now I cannot see anything.  The bottom line of my tool bar says 0 images of 0 images.  For some reason, every contact sheet I open is empty though they are clearly there when I open them in CS2.  What's up?

I would reboot, but I still have 300 hi res files uploading to PhotoShelter.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Can't see any files
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 04:51:16 PM »

I was working in PM when all of a sudden images stopped moving into focus as I moved from image to image.  I decided to close the contact sheet and just re-open.  Now I cannot see anything.  The bottom line of my tool bar says 0 images of 0 images.  For some reason, every contact sheet I open is empty though they are clearly there when I open them in CS2.  What's up?

What kind of images are they?

It sounds like something has damaged them such that Photo Mechanic thinks that they are no longer a valid file type.

-Kirk

Offline acena

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Can't see any files
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 04:21:17 AM »

What kind of images are they?

It sounds like something has damaged them such that Photo Mechanic thinks that they are no longer a valid file type.

-Kirk

Thanks Kirk.  Actually I could not open any contact sheet.  I tried one contact sheet after another and absolutely nothing would show up.  After all my uploads were done, I restarted my Mac and everything was fine again