Photo Mechanic > Support

Problems with Disc Burning

(1/3) > >>

amdaddio:
Hello,
When I try to burn a folder of images to disc and automatically have Photo Mechanic separate them onto several discs, the program will hang up after ejecting the first disc and just freeze. This has happened several times with several different brands of discs. Any help or information that you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm curious as to when 4.5 will be coming out, as my understanding is that in 4.5 I will be able to read the star ratings that I have assigned previously through Bridge. Thanks for your help with this.

Andy

Kirk Baker:
Andy,

--- Quote from: amdaddio on November 17, 2006, 09:21:47 AM ---When I try to burn a folder of images to disc and automatically have Photo Mechanic separate them onto several discs, the program will hang up after ejecting the first disc and just freeze. This has happened several times with several different brands of discs. Any help or information that you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm curious as to when 4.5 will be coming out, as my understanding is that in 4.5 I will be able to read the star ratings that I have assigned previously through Bridge. Thanks for your help with this.
--- End quote ---

What OS are you running on?

I don't have an exact date on when 4.5 is coming out.

-Kirk

amdaddio:
Hello,
I am running a Mac, G5 Dual 2.0 GHZ, OS 10.4.8 w/ 4.5 GB RAM, the disc burner is a: PIONEER DVD-RW  DVR-117D / Firmware Revision: B705. Please let me know if there is any other information that I can provide to help diagnose the problem.
Thanks,
Andy

Kirk Baker:
Andy,

--- Quote from: amdaddio on November 17, 2006, 05:24:57 PM ---I am running a Mac, G5 Dual 2.0 GHZ, OS 10.4.8 w/ 4.5 GB RAM, the disc burner is a: PIONEER DVD-RW  DVR-117D / Firmware Revision: B705. Please let me know if there is any other information that I can provide to help diagnose the problem.
--- End quote ---

If you burn a disc with the Finder, do you have the same problem?

-Kirk

amdaddio:
i generally use toast titanium to burn my discs from other applications. when burning something through iTunes, which uses the finder or Mac OS software to burn as opposed to Toast, I don't have any problems. I have tried to burn several jobs onto disc from Photo Mechanic, all were approximately 8 to 11 gigabytes in size. It happend each time I tried. The first disc would complete (i don't remember if the first disc was readable), I would put in a second disc, and the program would just hang there forever... must have lost about 5 or six discs trying this. any ideas??? would love to be able to use this feature, as it is a royal pain for me to have to manually select the images and size them to fit on individual DVDs... any help or info would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
andy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version