Photo Mechanic > Support

adding extra IPTC fields

(1/1)

Donald Cooper:
Am impressed by PhotoMechanic's speed in handling/editing new images. Need to be able to incorporate far more fields (perhaps 10) in IPTC Database. Is it possible to create this many, and to customise them. ie not named as Category, Supp. Category but to suit my subject matter?

Thanking you

Donald Cooper

Kirk Baker:
Donald,

--- Quote from: Donald Cooper on November 20, 2006, 07:39:24 AM ---Am impressed by PhotoMechanic's speed in handling/editing new images. Need to be able to incorporate far more fields (perhaps 10) in IPTC Database. Is it possible to create this many, and to customise them. ie not named as Category, Supp. Category but to suit my subject matter?
--- End quote ---

There currently is no way to customize the field names or the number of fields.  We are considering adding support for that in a future version.

-Kirk

Donald Cooper:
Thanks, Kirk

I'll convert my trial version to a purchase anyway, and await developments re IPTC

(How will I know when it happens?)

Donald

Kirk Baker:
Donald,

--- Quote from: Donald Cooper on November 28, 2006, 01:20:02 AM ---I'll convert my trial version to a purchase anyway, and await developments re IPTC

(How will I know when it happens?)
--- End quote ---

The release notes for each version will let you know what features have been added or what bugs have been fixed.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version