Author Topic: Full fill different IPTC Files with structured Key Panel  (Read 15646 times)

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
Re: Full fill different IPTC Files with structured Key Panel
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 04:29:07 AM »
Hi,
It is possible to use some IPTC info to fill in other IPTC fields (I think that is what you mean). See screen shot below.
HTH,

-Luiz Muzzi

Luiz, I wonder how I should do to get the same settings as shown in your reply above?

I want to know how to get the EXIF info (and all the field below) in the IPTC Stationary Pad. I have tried to find a way to change the layout through the settings, but without any success.

Hi, Peter
As Hayo said, it is not difficult to replicate my IPTC stationery pad.
First of all, you have to use the button Variables that exists in the bottom of the stationery pad.With this, you are able to select the different exif information you want to appear in the pad. You will also find other interesting variables there not directly related to the camera.
Second, you have to enter the Preferences menu of PM and go the tab that says Accessibility. There you will find two buttons that say Customize IPTC Info and Customize IPTC Stationery. By clicking on these buttons you can choose which fields you want and rename them as you wish. That is exactly what I have done.
HTH,

-Luiz Muzzi

Offline Peter E

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Full fill different IPTC Files with structured Key Panel
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 06:20:11 AM »
Thanks!

"buy quality, cry once"