Author Topic: ftp connections  (Read 1739 times)

Offline elucero

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
ftp connections
« on: November 12, 2014, 11:36:36 AM »
I am having problems with the FTP connections in PM 5. I need to edit one of my ftp accounts and also delete one. When I click on the connections button next to selected uploader it only will show me the last ftp account I created. I can't figure out how to switch it to another. Even when I switch to a new connection below it in the destination ftp server section, where all my accounts show up, when I go back to the top and click on selected uploader connections it just goes back to the last one created.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: ftp connections
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 12:37:51 PM »
I am having problems with the FTP connections in PM 5. I need to edit one of my ftp accounts and also delete one. When I click on the connections button next to selected uploader it only will show me the last ftp account I created. I can't figure out how to switch it to another. Even when I switch to a new connection below it in the destination ftp server section, where all my accounts show up, when I go back to the top and click on selected uploader connections it just goes back to the last one created.

In the Connection Settings dialog, where the connection name is listed, it is both a text field and a drop-down menu.  Click on the drop-down menu part and you should see all of your connections.  Choose the one you want and edit it.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline elucero

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: ftp connections
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 01:30:45 PM »
Yeah the arrow at the end of the field would indicate that wouldn't it. I just spend 10 minutes trying to figure it out before posting. I'm an idiot.

Thanks