Author Topic: SimpleViewer HTML export  (Read 4016 times)

Offline SamFrost

• View Profile
    • Sam Frost Photography
SimpleViewer HTML export
« on: April 18, 2007, 07:02:42 PM »
In the SimpleViewer HTML export dialog, the value boxes for Grid Rows and Grid Columns do not keep their values if set to zero.  After exporting they revert to 1 next time the export dialog is invoked.  Is this a bug or a feature?  Simpleviewer supports zero values there - it is the way to make a viewer with no thumbnails if you want to use the mouseover arrows on the main image instead.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: SimpleViewer HTML export
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 07:37:39 PM »
Sam,

In the SimpleViewer HTML export dialog, the value boxes for Grid Rows and Grid Columns do not keep their values if set to zero.  After exporting they revert to 1 next time the export dialog is invoked.  Is this a bug or a feature?  Simpleviewer supports zero values there - it is the way to make a viewer with no thumbnails if you want to use the mouseover arrows on the main image instead.

It's a feature right now as it is a range-checking issue.  But if you tell me that zero is valid, I can change the template to allow it.

-Kirk

Offline SamFrost

• View Profile
    • Sam Frost Photography
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 05:57:46 AM »
The little click arrows for entering values with the mouse won't let you go down to zero, but the exporter works fine if you type zero into the box with the keyboard.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 06:07:08 AM »
Sam,

The little click arrows for entering values with the mouse won't let you go down to zero, but the exporter works fine if you type zero into the box with the keyboard.

I've changed the template.  I now allow 0-10 for the value on the spinner control.  This will appear in the 4.5.1 update.

-Kirk