Author Topic: Burn CDR/DVDR with several contact sheets' selections included ?  (Read 1462 times)

Offline dgillilan

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Gillilan Photography & Printing
Burn CDR/DVDR with several contact sheets' selections included ?
« on: November 17, 2012, 04:21:41 PM »
EDIT, 11/18/12, 2:40 pm EST: I tried another search and found my answer in a post on Sept. 14, 2011, by "chefdave", linked here:
http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=6607.msg30572#msg30572

Problem solved.
-------------------
Hello,
I have used the search but have not found the answer:
Is it possible to write the selections that I make from various contact sheets (which are folders nested within a main folder) onto one DVD-R or CD-R, assuming I meet the size requirements? I would like to be able to select numerous files, my "winner" and files I truly value, of the huge NEF raw files and all of my jpg files, to back up to disk and would like to back up the maximum files possible onto a given disk, thus using say, 3 disks, instead of how I just had to do this, which was to use 8 disks. I am trying to save money in using the minimum number of disks needed for a given amount of files, but when I seem to be limited by PM5 in making a selection in only one contact sheet at a time, then I have to use a separate disk for *each* contact sheet's selections, backed up separately. Am I missing something? Is is possible to make selections in, say, four different contact sheets, and then burn to cd the selected files from these four contact sheets, using PM5 ?
Thank you,
Debra Gillilan
using Windows 7, PM5, Nikon NEF files and jpgs
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 11:39:07 AM by dgillilan »