Author Topic: Deactivate trial of PM6?  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Frank

• View Profile
    • Frank Fitzpatrick Photography
Deactivate trial of PM6?
« on: March 31, 2019, 03:12:20 AM »
Just started using a trial of PM6 this am and first impressions are that it is not much different from PM5. PM6 takes about 20 seconds to boot on Win 7 64 and PM5 takes about 10 seconds on same system. Cannot at this point see much of a difference between the two to justify a purchase and happy with PM5.

Can I deactivate PM6 trial but later restart another trial? This might be on a new iMac I intend to switch to in the near future.

I should say that I have not given PM6 a great deal of work having just returned home and being offline in a remote area.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Deactivate trial of PM6?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 06:44:52 AM »
Just started using a trial of PM6 this am and first impressions are that it is not much different from PM5. PM6 takes about 20 seconds to boot on Win 7 64 and PM5 takes about 10 seconds on same system. Cannot at this point see much of a difference between the two to justify a purchase and happy with PM5.

Can I deactivate PM6 trial but later restart another trial? This might be on a new iMac I intend to switch to in the near future.

I should say that I have not given PM6 a great deal of work having just returned home and being offline in a remote area.

You can simply let the PM6 trial expire.  Starting a new trial on a new computer should be possible.

-Kirk

Offline Frank

• View Profile
    • Frank Fitzpatrick Photography
Re: Deactivate trial of PM6?
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 08:53:36 AM »
Thanks Kirk. Will try that and keep using PM5 in meantime until I get my new i Mac