Author Topic: Capture one  (Read 4454 times)

Offline jedbest

• View Profile
Capture one
« on: April 30, 2019, 04:28:30 AM »
This may already been mentioned but how can PM6+ interact with captureone v12. I love their sessions but find their catalogs missing the boat

Offline Stephen_C

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Capture one
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 04:41:48 AM »
How do you want to "interact"? I have set Capture One to be the default editor (Photo Mechanic Plus > Preferences > Launching, Deafult application to edit photos) and in Photo Mechanic Plus > Preferences > IPTC/XMP have clicked on the lightning symbol at the bottom right and have selected [Capture One]. All of that seems to work well for me (i.e., adding metadata and having it recognised in Capture One, opening files to edit inCapture One).

It might be helpful to explain what more you want.

Stephen

Offline jedbest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 07:48:40 AM »
Thhis may be sufficientr. Let me play it some. thank you.

Beside the initial "getting started" documentation is there anything more I can read or tutorial so I do not have to ask basic or silly questions.

Jed

Offline Stephen_C

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 08:14:26 AM »
The readme file with the download is currently the only documentation of which I'm aware—but I find reading this forum and the Photo Mechanic Plus support forum helps me pick up quite a few tips.

Stephen

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 08:17:07 AM »
Jed,

Thhis may be sufficientr. Let me play it some. thank you.

Beside the initial "getting started" documentation is there anything more I can read or tutorial so I do not have to ask basic or silly questions.

No, you've found the documentation as it stands right now.  More will be added here as we move toward the final product: http://docs.camerabits.com/

Please ask questions.  When I answer them, others will benefit too.

-Kirk