Author Topic: Installed build 6R3023 and have double screen in Preview  (Read 1386 times)

Offline FotografodelParque

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Installed build 6R3023 and have double screen in Preview
« on: May 01, 2019, 05:46:04 PM »
I downloaded and installed build 6R3023 and when I go to Preview I get a double screen and can not for the life figure out how to get a single preview screen as I had in prior versions. I find it very annoying and hard to use. One of the reasons I use PM is to be able to preview images on a large scale so I can choose what to delete and what to import. Having the split screen with a reference image is not useful to my workflow.

Attaching a screen shot to show what I mean.

I am also also having trouble getting the "T" key to select or deselct  an image.

Grateful for any insight and trust this is not a permanent change in PM.

Thank you

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Installed build 6R3023 and have double screen in Preview
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 07:05:10 PM »
I downloaded and installed build 6R3023 and when I go to Preview I get a double screen and can not for the life figure out how to get a single preview screen as I had in prior versions. I find it very annoying and hard to use. One of the reasons I use PM is to be able to preview images on a large scale so I can choose what to delete and what to import. Having the split screen with a reference image is not useful to my workflow.

Attaching a screen shot to show what I mean.

You've changed the view mode.  You can switch it back from the toolbar or press the 'o' key to put it in one photo view mode.  See the attached image for what the three view mode buttons look like.  The one with the outline is the mode that you currently have selected.

I am also also having trouble getting the "T" key to select or deselct  an image.

The 'T' key toggles the tag.  It doesn't select or deselect an item.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline FotografodelParque

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Installed build 6R3023 and have double screen in Preview
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 08:09:11 PM »
Kirk,

Many thanks...I had also accidentally hidden the toolbar and I absentmindedly had forgotten about it. Great relief believe me.

Yes, I was aware that the T key was to select or de-select in the preview but when I had in the double screen mode it didn't seem to work and I saw something in one of the pull down menus about CMD + and CMD -...not sure what that refers to.