Author Topic: Preview Screen  (Read 3901 times)

Offline Count

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Jem Newton
Preview Screen
« on: April 11, 2007, 02:32:36 AM »
Hi Everyone

I am a registered user and have installed 4.5 and am very pleased with the new features, especially sharpening, well done!  However, on the preview screen, where you select how to view the image, there are 5 ways to view, full image split screen etc.  It appears that the last 2 do not work, those being the image with metadata info. and the full screen.  The others are surrounded by a border and these are not and therefore unselectable.  I am using the Mac version on Panther if that helps.  Is this me, have I missed something?

Offline Hydester

• View Profile
    • Hotel Resort Photography
Re: Preview Screen
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 04:39:31 AM »
You've made it go wrong for me too now ! I could have sworn it was working a moment ago.

Am experiencing exactly the same on my MacBook Pro (keyboard shortcuts don't work either ...& I think Count is referring to 'Restore Panes' as what he describes as metadata info ) but not My G5 DP 2Ghz which is working fine (both 10.4.9)

Truly I think it was working on the MacBook too & no longer is ...but my memory may be playing tricks

Best

Stephen

Offline Hydester

• View Profile
    • Hotel Resort Photography
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 04:46:47 AM »
Sorted !  :D

Already covered in this post:

http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=1258.0

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 06:38:02 AM »
I am a registered user and have installed 4.5 and am very pleased with the new features, especially sharpening, well done!  However, on the preview screen, where you select how to view the image, there are 5 ways to view, full image split screen etc.  It appears that the last 2 do not work, those being the image with metadata info. and the full screen.  The others are surrounded by a border and these are not and therefore unselectable.  I am using the Mac version on Panther if that helps.  Is this me, have I missed something?

It's a known bug that I'll fix in the first update.

The thread that Stephen listed does tell you how to restore the panes as a workaround.

-Kirk

Offline Count

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Jem Newton
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 01:27:18 AM »
Well that sorts that out. Many thanks Kirk and Hydester.

Jem