Author Topic: Suggestion for Structured Keywords  (Read 3192 times)

Offline Soizic

• View Profile
Suggestion for Structured Keywords
« on: December 10, 2020, 02:55:03 AM »
 Hello
Until now I simply used the structured keyword path, one click applied this path to a selection of photos. It was perfect on the mac.
Everything changes since I also have an iPad and its PM-pro app (I hate Apple's Photo app) with it my photos keep their name and I find the same tree structure as on my Mac.
The only problem is that the path is not recognized, so I have to add the keyword (I want to keep the paths). Now I need too many clicks for this manipulation: choose the keyword, reset the collection, add the path, add the keyword, and apply the collection.
At least five clicks, only one click would be welcome if it's possible.
Thanks
Soizic (France)
MacBook Pro M1,Ventura, PM+ à jour, deepl translator

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Suggestion for Structured Keywords
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 08:12:37 AM »
Soizic,

Until now I simply used the structured keyword path, one click applied this path to a selection of photos. It was perfect on the mac.
Everything changes since I also have an iPad and its PM-pro app (I hate Apple's Photo app) with it my photos keep their name and I find the same tree structure as on my Mac.
The only problem is that the path is not recognized, so I have to add the keyword (I want to keep the paths). Now I need too many clicks for this manipulation: choose the keyword, reset the collection, add the path, add the keyword, and apply the collection.
At least five clicks, only one click would be welcome if it's possible.

I don't understand at all what you're saying.  What is this PM-pro app on the iPad?  We certainly didn't create it.

-Kirk

Offline Soizic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 10:55:12 PM »
Photo Manager Pro 6 in the Apple store
Not a camera bits application but really useful on iPad and iPhone.(I transfer pictures with Cyberduck)
Soizic (France)

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 12:04:12 AM »
Soizic,

Photo Manager Pro 6 in the Apple store
Not a camera bits application but really useful on iPad and iPhone.(I transfer pictures with Cyberduck)

OK, so do you want help with that application or with Photo Mechanic Plus?  I'm still confused.

-Kirk

Offline Soizic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 07:08:18 AM »
 No help needed for these programs, I just want an additional button in the structured keywords window similar to "Add keyword" and "Add path" which is "Add path and keyword".
Soizic (France)

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2020, 10:26:33 PM »
For feature requests, please see this post: http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=13555.0