Author Topic: Snapshot issue with Copy/Move & Save As  (Read 2101 times)

Offline bazography

• View Profile
Snapshot issue with Copy/Move & Save As
« on: February 17, 2021, 03:29:41 PM »
6.0, build 5560 (6e1b8a6)
macOS 10.14.6

When using Snapshots to perform ether a Copy/Move or a Save As, the Destination button is no longer remembered by the Snapshot.
Some of my snapshots are set to use “Original folder” and some use “This folder” to move images to specific folders, but no matter which snapshot I select, the Destination button no longer changes, it stays wherever it was the last time it was used. Any path set by the snapshot and all the other checkboxes seem to be recalled correctly by the snapshot, so I think it’s just the destination button that is affected. I made several new snapshots to test, and the result was the same.
So far I've noticed this issue with Copy/Move and Save As, but haven't checked any of my other snapshots yet.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Snapshot issue with Copy/Move & Save As
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 04:15:21 PM »
6.0, build 5560 (6e1b8a6)
macOS 10.14.6

When using Snapshots to perform ether a Copy/Move or a Save As, the Destination button is no longer remembered by the Snapshot.
Some of my snapshots are set to use “Original folder” and some use “This folder” to move images to specific folders, but no matter which snapshot I select, the Destination button no longer changes, it stays wherever it was the last time it was used. Any path set by the snapshot and all the other checkboxes seem to be recalled correctly by the snapshot, so I think it’s just the destination button that is affected. I made several new snapshots to test, and the result was the same.
So far I've noticed this issue with Copy/Move and Save As, but haven't checked any of my other snapshots yet.

Thanks for the report.  I'll see what I can do to fix it.

-Kirk

Offline Henry Gilbey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 11:21:31 PM »
Kirk, any news on this fix?

I was about to post the same question but did a search and found this post.................same thing happens to me, my Copy snapshots are not "remembering" the specific destinations/folders I set for them, it's rendered this facility essentially useless for the time being. It used to work great.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 08:59:29 AM »

Offline Henry Gilbey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 09:39:35 AM »
Thank you as always, seems to be sorted, appreciated.............