Author Topic: Remembering file locations  (Read 1507 times)

Offline gfphoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Remembering file locations
« on: March 03, 2021, 01:34:21 PM »
I'm using Plus build 5560 and every time I want to change the contents of the metadata template, I click clear and then load.

It used to be that the program would remember the directory where my various templates are stored, but now it puts me back in My Computer each time (for both retrieval and storing of templates) and I have to click down several subdirectories to reach the location of the templates.

Have I inadvertently altered a setting or, if not, please consider this a request to restore the previous behavior.   Thanks.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Remembering file locations
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 02:08:17 PM »
I'm using Plus build 5560 and every time I want to change the contents of the metadata template, I click clear and then load.

It used to be that the program would remember the directory where my various templates are stored, but now it puts me back in My Computer each time (for both retrieval and storing of templates) and I have to click down several subdirectories to reach the location of the templates.

Have I inadvertently altered a setting or, if not, please consider this a request to restore the previous behavior.   Thanks.

It's a bug.  It will be fixed in the next build of Photo Mechanic Plus.

-Kirk