Author Topic: New user from France  (Read 3168 times)

Offline MrSoul

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
New user from France
« on: February 28, 2022, 09:27:47 AM »
Hello,

I am a new user of Photo Mechanic Plus.

I have used the standard version on many occasions in agencies or for photographers, but for me, it is the catalog that makes all the difference and fills a terrible gap in the market (I was notably a user of iView Media Pro / EM / MP).

In any case, I am delighted to (re) discover your software and am beginning to enjoy being able to archive my images properly again and satisfy my manic compulsions concerning metadata.

Besides, I'm not only registering to say hello to community and the developers, I'll have some thesaurus to share with you and some improvement tracks to propose.

I wish you a good day/evening.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: New user from France
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 09:59:14 AM »
Hello,

I am a new user of Photo Mechanic Plus.

I have used the standard version on many occasions in agencies or for photographers, but for me, it is the catalog that makes all the difference and fills a terrible gap in the market (I was notably a user of iView Media Pro / EM / MP).

In any case, I am delighted to (re) discover your software and am beginning to enjoy being able to archive my images properly again and satisfy my manic compulsions concerning metadata.

Besides, I'm not only registering to say hello to community and the developers, I'll have some thesaurus to share with you and some improvement tracks to propose.

I wish you a good day/evening.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing your experience and improvement suggestions.

If you're wanting new features, please make requests here: http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?board=23.0

-Kirk