Author Topic: Revert to earlier version  (Read 924 times)

Offline Bob M

• View Profile
    • The McElroys of Point Alexander
Revert to earlier version
« on: April 13, 2022, 01:26:54 PM »
How do I revert to an earlier version of PM+?  Do I have to uninstall the current version first?  I am having issuers with updating the meta data of the jpeg of a raw/jpeg pair.  I wasn't having an issue a few days ago.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Revert to earlier version
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 01:29:39 PM »
How do I revert to an earlier version of PM+?  Do I have to uninstall the current version first?  I am having issuers with updating the meta data of the jpeg of a raw/jpeg pair.  I wasn't having an issue a few days ago.

If you're on macOS, you can just put the current app in the Trash and copy the older build to your Applications folder.

If you're on Windows, I suggest an uninstall of the current app, and an install of the older build.

All of the builds are listed here: http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?board=15.0

Can you be more specific about the problem you're encountering?  What camera produced the JPEGs?

-Kirk

Offline Bob M

• View Profile
    • The McElroys of Point Alexander
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 01:41:36 PM »
I'm on windows 10 I'm running PM6+ version 6424.

My workflow hasn't changed recently.

My raw files are orfs from either an Olympus EM10 II or EM5 III.  The raws are developed in rawTherapee.  They come out of rawTherapee without any metadata.  I restore the metadata using tools / update IPTC/XMP from raw.  This is not working today.  I updated PM6+ this am.

Here is a jpeg I can't update.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 01:54:45 PM »
I'm on windows 10 I'm running PM6+ version 6424.

My workflow hasn't changed recently.

My raw files are orfs from either an Olympus EM10 II or EM5 III.  The raws are developed in rawTherapee.  They come out of rawTherapee without any metadata.  I restore the metadata using tools / update IPTC/XMP from raw.  This is not working today.  I updated PM6+ this am.

Here is a jpeg I can't update.

Thank you, Bob.  We'll get that fixed right away.

-Kirk