Author Topic: Collection not present then disappears  (Read 856 times)

Offline bcarlsonphoto

• View Profile
    • Website
Collection not present then disappears
« on: September 17, 2022, 11:02:33 AM »
I created a folder of collections. After adding a lot of images to other collection folders I went to add images to that catalog and it's subfolders. When I double clicked on the catalog I think it said no catalog or images was/were present (I can't remember exactly). After closing & relaunching, several folders within the folder are now missing. If it helps, attached is the support data.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Collection not present then disappears
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 02:20:50 PM »
Ben,

I created a folder of collections. After adding a lot of images to other collection folders I went to add images to that catalog and it's subfolders. When I double clicked on the catalog I think it said no catalog or images was/were present (I can't remember exactly). After closing & relaunching, several folders within the folder are now missing. If it helps, attached is the support data.

I'm not sure I follow.  Did you mean to say:

Quote from: bcarlsonphoto
I created a folder of collections. After adding a lot of images to other collection folders I went to add images to that collection and its subfolders. When I double clicked on the collection I think it said no images was/were present (I can't remember exactly). After closing & relaunching, several folders within the collection are now missing.

Otherwise, what you said doesn't make sense to me.

-Kirk

Offline bcarlsonphoto

• View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 08:15:36 AM »
Yes, collection. Not catalog or folder.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2022, 02:57:00 PM »
Ben,

I see no errors in the log files.  I can see the batches of images being added to various collections and they all succeed.

So I don't know why you experienced that problem.

-Kirk