Author Topic: Light caption  (Read 887 times)

Offline jeffkowalsky

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Light caption
« on: December 30, 2022, 09:12:43 AM »
There used to be an option to select a caption box that just had the fields for a wire service. Did that option disappear?

Thank you,

Jeff

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Light caption
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 02:43:19 PM »
Jeff,

There used to be an option to select a caption box that just had the fields for a wire service. Did that option disappear?

The classic IPTC layouts have changed from the way they were back in PM 4.5-4.6 but there are layouts that approximate them.  Open the Preferences dialog and navigate to the Accessibility page.  In the "Metadata (IPTC) Dialogs" section, click the Customize: "Metadata (IPTC) Info" button.  At the bottom left corner of the dialog that appears, click on the lightning bolt button and choose the [PM Classic] or the [PM Classic+2] item.  OK the dialog.  Then do the same for the "Metadata (IPTC) Template".

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline jeffkowalsky

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 07:17:17 AM »
Thank you!  Is there a version of BandAid that works with a current MAC OS? I've been looking at some old images that I shot with my Nikon D1 that need help?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 09:41:02 AM »
Jeff,

Thank you!  Is there a version of BandAid that works with a current MAC OS? I've been looking at some old images that I shot with my Nikon D1 that need help?

No, the plugins are no longer available.

-Kirk