Author Topic: Reintegration required every time new photo added to catalog  (Read 475 times)

Offline tomo

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Reintegration required every time new photo added to catalog
« on: January 04, 2023, 08:27:14 AM »
I created a couple new catalogs recently and have been experiencing behavior that was not evident in previously created catalogs. Each time I try to add a photo to the new catalogs, a Maintenance! indicator appears for that catalog. The required task is reintegrating the catalog. Today I added a single photo, got the same messages, and was unable to locate the photo using the search function. Of course, I tried the operation multiple times, but with the same result. I have previously added photos successfully to both of the newly created catalogs and am able to retrieve them with the search function, but all attempts to add today's single photo have failed for both of these recently created catalogs. Not sure what I might be doing wrong, or what I should be checking out.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Reintegration required every time new photo added to catalog
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 08:36:35 AM »
I created a couple new catalogs recently and have been experiencing behavior that was not evident in previously created catalogs. Each time I try to add a photo to the new catalogs, a Maintenance! indicator appears for that catalog. The required task is reintegrating the catalog. Today I added a single photo, got the same messages, and was unable to locate the photo using the search function. Of course, I tried the operation multiple times, but with the same result. I have previously added photos successfully to both of the newly created catalogs and am able to retrieve them with the search function, but all attempts to add today's single photo have failed for both of these recently created catalogs. Not sure what I might be doing wrong, or what I should be checking out.

For a problem like this, I suggest contacting our support folks at:

By email: support@camerabits.com

By phone: +1 503.547.2888

Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm [PST/PDT]