Author Topic: On/Off Switch for Code Replacements  (Read 905 times)

Offline Max Lemesh

• View Profile
On/Off Switch for Code Replacements
« on: May 18, 2023, 10:12:37 AM »
I think it would be nice to be able to not just delete code replacement files from the list but be able to turn them off for current job.
Also it would be even greater if Code Replacement file on/off state could be saved as part of Ingest preset.

Offline Max Lemesh

• View Profile
Re: On/Off Switch for Code Replacements
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 06:27:46 AM »
Also ability to set update code replacements with one button or set custom shortcut (and custom shortcuts in general), as 4 button shortcut we currently have is way too long

Offline Jeff Vogan

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2023, 06:38:24 AM »
I have made the case to have a check box to Auto update Code Replacements added.  They have an Auto Ingest checkbox in the ingest dialogue, so I've asked for an Auto reload Code Replacements checkbox in the Code Replacements dialogue.  I too never remember the 4 key shortcut to reload the CR/HC files.

Offline Max Lemesh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2023, 08:14:13 AM »
Auto reload Code Replacements checkbox in the Code Replacements dialogue.

Or even having the Auto Reload CR switch in the ingest dialogue. Can make it conditional, that it doesn't show in ingest unless you have at least one CR enabled.

I think that with code replacements your either don't update them often, or update them a lot during the shoot, for which you need to remember not only to save the file, but to reload the CR in PM.