Author Topic: Template default posible?  (Read 418 times)

Offline mastix

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Template default posible?
« on: June 08, 2023, 05:16:32 AM »
Is there away that I can make that a template is the default? I select all the images of a contact sheet and send it to a folder in another disk. As I don't want to copy but move I have to always activate the move checkbox or apply a template. Both involve more steps.
How can I make the copy/move action the way I want and not the default that PM has configured. It should remember the last configuration the user does and not a default one that you have to modify each and every  time. Any work around this.

Thank you

Cristian

Offline Mick O (Camera Bits)

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits
Re: Template default posible?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 08:23:20 AM »
Hi Cristian,

Have you tried unchecking the checkbox for "Clear 'Move photos' option when showing this dialog"?  That may help with having to check "move" every time.

Another tip that might help:  If you hold down the Modifier Key (Option key on Mac, Shift key on Windows) when invoking the keyboard shortcut for Copy/Move, it immediately executes the Move or Copy with the last-used settings without bringing the dialog box up at all

More info on the Modifier key:
https://docs.camerabits.com/support/solutions/articles/48001131428-the-modifier-key

I hope there is something here that will help you.

Mick

Mick O
Camera Bits