Author Topic: Organizer View and Function Isn't Working  (Read 404 times)

Offline cdwiler

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Organizer View and Function Isn't Working
« on: September 02, 2023, 05:33:46 PM »
Several weeks ago when exiting PM Plus I started getting error messages re: the catalog taking too long to stop, then the same for the 'pmdyn' system, and then they started to appear on startup - "taking too long to start". My catalogs were fairly large, and I didn't mind starting fresh again to clean them up, so I deleted the existing ones after removing the program. When I reloaded the program, and re-authorized it, the program started OK but the Organizer panel came up blank and completely non-functional. Some of this I expected since there are no catalogs now, but the button for catalog management doesn't work and for that matter the left panel that should display the search functions contains the directory list displayed in the Navigator function, but it appears to be an image because the mouse is non-functional in this panel so no directory can be selected. Apparently I have not removed all traces of the earlier installation, but what more can I do? The operating system is Windows 10 Pro, with the latest updates. The instructions I have found on the web are somewhat out-of-date in that they don't represent the current choices in Windows.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Organizer View and Function Isn't Working
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 02:31:18 PM »
For a problem like this, I suggest contacting our support folks at:

By email: support@camerabits.com

By phone: +1 503.547.2888

Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm [PST/PDT]