Author Topic: Update of PM6 not possible  (Read 519 times)

Offline Jeff1

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Update of PM6 not possible
« on: October 24, 2023, 01:09:18 PM »
A further update of PM6 (from 6784) is not possible with my Apple MBP 10.13.6 High Sierra as the last time I did carry out an update I lost PM totally and had to upload PM6 (6784) from the Camera Bits forum. So for how long will I be allowed to update my Photo Shelter website with PM gallery's while remaining with 6784 ? I remember some years ago I was unable to upload a gallery to my website unless I updated PM first. I'm in a predicament to say the very least 

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Update of PM6 not possible
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 01:26:15 PM »
Jeff,

A further update of PM6 (from 6784) is not possible with my Apple MBP 10.13.6 High Sierra as the last time I did carry out an update I lost PM totally and had to upload PM6 (6784) from the Camera Bits forum. So for how long will I be allowed to update my Photo Shelter website with PM gallery's while remaining with 6784 ? I remember some years ago I was unable to upload a gallery to my website unless I updated PM first. I'm in a predicament to say the very least

Build 6880 should be compatible with High Sierra.  It's available in the Announcements board.  We're working on one more release that will be compatible with macOS 10.10 and later which should be released later this week/early next week.

-Kirk

Offline Jeff1

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Update of PM6 not possible
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2023, 02:27:41 AM »
Thanks Kirk,

I will wait until next week and perhaps take the chance of updating 6784 again wth 6880 or with the update after that - which will be ?

Jeff Thomas