Author Topic: Photo Mechanic Plus and Leica Content Credentials  (Read 242 times)

Offline douglasfry

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Photo Mechanic Plus and Leica Content Credentials
« on: November 21, 2023, 06:54:50 AM »
If I plug in my SD card from the Leica SL2-S - the card is detected by PhotoMechanic and I can download files at a vast rate of knots, flying down in fact...

If I do the same with M11-P cards its as slow as molasses, really slow, like one image every second or two, which is unworkable really. Yes the files are bigger but not by much (36Mp) , its definitely linked to the Leica Content Credentials, if I switch that off, the speed is fast again.

Has anyone else experienced this? The M11-P seems more responsive too with LCC off. Annoying then that I cannot use LCC as I am downloading images to show a client during a break and waiting 20+ minutes for a few files to download, does not look good.

I have used Photomechanic for years and never experienced this before, is there a way I can get PM to ignore the credentials?

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Photo Mechanic Plus and Leica Content Credentials
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 01:58:08 PM »
We'd like to get a copy of everything on the memory card at the time of Ingest when you have this problem.

Please perform the following steps so we can look into this:
Format your memory card.
Take a few images with the Content Credential setting turned on.
Connect the memory card to your computer (and do an Ingest just to verify that you still have the issue).
Go to the root level of the card and ZIP the contents of the memory card, and then send us the ZIP file (upload it to a file hosting site and share a link or let me know if you need the credentials to upload to our FTP server)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 03:13:59 PM by ahoward »