Author Topic: PM 6 crashing  (Read 1699 times)

Offline Riton

• View Profile
Re: PM 6 crashing
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2023, 03:39:39 AM »
I found a workaround to open the folders on the left side : by doing a drag and drop of a picture from the right side to the folders on the left side, its opens the folders !!!! Only clicking on the left side folders doesn't work and crash directly the app.

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2023, 09:19:17 AM »
BAD NEWS : the bug is back in Sonoma 14.3 Beta 1. Exactly the same behavior before the last fix. Please contact Apple to fix this strange bug in Beta 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
We can report the issue again through Feedback Assistant, but we suggest you do the same. The more they hear about the issue the more likely they are to fix it.

We also recommend not using beta operating systems for production purposes.

Offline Riton

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2023, 09:56:30 AM »
OK. I will report the bug to Apple also.

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2024, 11:30:09 AM »
I updated to the new 14.3 Beta released today (developer beta 2) and I am no longer able to reproduce the issue. Everyone that is running a beta version of MacOS, please update to the new build and report back to let us know if the issue is corrected for you as well.

I'd like to remind everyone that when using betas, you should expect to run into critical issues that will prevent you from getting work done. Betas should be used for testing, not on mission critical devices.

Offline Riton

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2024, 12:51:24 PM »
I can also confirm that under the 14.3 Beta 3, PM is working as usual without the left side folders blocked. Lets hope this bug will not comeback later in the beta process.....Lets live dangerously !!!!

Offline threiner

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2024, 12:47:28 PM »
Who would use a beta OS on a production machine????