Author Topic: What means [unmerged] in About Photo mechanic plus... window?  (Read 155 times)

Offline Franz Vogel

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
I am running Photo Mechanic all in one, version 2024.3 build 7441 on a Windows 11 x64 computer. Today I installed Photo Mechanic all in one (anual subscription) and then I uninstalled the former Photo Mechanic plus from the computer.
Now I see the remark [unmerged] on the About Photo Mechanic plus... A screenshot of About PM is attached. What does this mean and how can I get rid of it?

Kind Regards
Franz Vogel

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: What means [unmerged] in About Photo mechanic plus... window?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2024, 03:05:55 PM »
Franz,

I am running Photo Mechanic all in one, version 2024.3 build 7441 on a Windows 11 x64 computer. Today I installed Photo Mechanic all in one (anual subscription) and then I uninstalled the former Photo Mechanic plus from the computer.
Now I see the remark [unmerged] on the About Photo Mechanic plus... A screenshot of About PM is attached. What does this mean and how can I get rid of it?

It means that the build was made with an unmerged source code repository.  It doesn't cause any harm and you can't eliminate it.  We would have to make a new build to address the cosmetic issue.

-Kirk