Author Topic: Upload to SFTP  (Read 1405 times)

Offline SnapperHutch

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Upload to SFTP
« on: April 05, 2024, 02:37:33 AM »
Have there been any reporrted issues with 6.0, build 7102 (796dd4a) in relation to SFTP transfers? My photo agency details have not changed, yet the latest version of PM returns an 'Unable to connect to server' message now, requiring me to send from another FTP app. Other settings for an FTP transfer are working fine. Is there the ability to downgrade my version of PM to restore the working SFTP protocol?

Offline Jerry H

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Upload to SFTP
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2024, 10:06:32 AM »
To my knowledge there hasn't been any reports of SFTP transfer failures that are related to any changes we have made recently in Photo Mechanic 6. I recommend re-entering your SFTP credentials to try and resolve the issue before reverting to an older version of Photo Mechanic.

There may be more information regarding this error in Photo Mechanic's log file. Go to the Photo Mechanic Help menu and select Reveal Support Data. Then attach the PM.log file to your post.

You can find older installers here: https://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?board=15.0
If you're on Windows you will need to first remove the current build using Add or Remove Programs before installing an older build.

Thanks,
Jerry

Offline sydlow

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 11:21:48 PM »
Have there been any reporrted issues with 6.0, build 7102 (796dd4a) in relation to SFTP transfers?
SFTP is working fine to a FileZilla Server for me with this build.

Offline SnapperHutch

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2024, 01:58:59 PM »
Nada. Re-entered remote server settings without any joy. Sent pictures successfully today to same details from Cyberduck. I'm Mac-based. Other agency snappers reported issues following latest PM update.

Offline sydlow

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2024, 05:34:53 PM »
...Other agency snappers reported issues following latest PM update.
Curious which agency - I upload to two and haven't had issues.