Author Topic: Clear filters  (Read 439 times)

Offline stevemoorevale

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Clear filters
« on: July 28, 2024, 06:57:44 AM »
It is great to have quick access to quick filters at the top of a contact sheet, I.e showing photos with a certain star rating by clicking on and off the numbers and of course the colour labels but I found the other day that my contact sheet was empty and couldn’t understand why until I realised I still had a filter active. It’s not always obvious so is there a quick way to just clear all filters. I’m aware I can clear when using the filters in the organiser but I wondered if there was one for the basic contact sheet filters. No worries of not, it would just be handy. Or even an icon to show filters are active. I know it shows text on the bottom bar about what is being displayed but that is tiny.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Clear filters
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2024, 08:46:19 AM »
Steve,

It is great to have quick access to quick filters at the top of a contact sheet, I.e showing photos with a certain star rating by clicking on and off the numbers and of course the colour labels but I found the other day that my contact sheet was empty and couldn’t understand why until I realised I still had a filter active. It’s not always obvious so is there a quick way to just clear all filters. I’m aware I can clear when using the filters in the organiser but I wondered if there was one for the basic contact sheet filters. No worries of not, it would just be handy. Or even an icon to show filters are active. I know it shows text on the bottom bar about what is being displayed but that is tiny.

There's a checkbox to the left of each filter that indicates if it is active (checked) or not (unchecked).

HTH,

-Kirk