Author Topic: License not working for New Build 7212  (Read 550 times)

Offline greg2024

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
License not working for New Build 7212
« on: August 14, 2024, 04:48:58 PM »
Mar 30 of this year I purchased the Perpetual Version, which I understood to include all new versions and updates for one year with a $399 payment. I can see my order info in the Fastspring checkout, but the license doesn't work.Can you provide some assistance with the licensing? I went through the old licensing site and then on to the latest one.

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
Re: License not working for New Build 7212
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2024, 05:02:07 PM »
The updates that were released today were updates for the legacy versions of Photo Mechanic. Most of the updates in these new builds are bug fixes that have been available in the All-in-one builds that were released in June. Any of the remaining fixes will be coming to the next update to the version of Photo Mechanic that you purchased. I would recommend relying on the update checker that is built-in to the software to alert you when software updates are available for the version that you are license for.

If you see something in the release notes of build 7212 that addresses an issue that you are currently experiencing, please let me know and I will see about getting you a build that contains the bug fix.

Offline greg2024

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: License not working for New Build 7212
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2024, 05:20:08 PM »
I didn’t appreciate that this was for legacy. Thanks for the explanation, my misunderstanding.