Author Topic: FTP uploads on hotspot  (Read 18 times)

Offline posthumaf@gmail.com

  • Newcomer
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
FTP uploads on hotspot
« on: Today at 12:14:23 PM »
Hello everybody, I am a sportsphotographer who uses the FTP function a lot. I have no problems when I use it on my home network. But when I am on the go and use my hotspot of my phone on a cable. I get a lot of red pop ups, But some green ones. But after many attempts they upload, some times 2 times some times 5 times even more. My upload speed of my hotspot is 30mb, and even after trying to upload one at the time I have this problem. I hope somebody can help me!

Offline Maury-Support

  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Newcomer
  • *****
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: FTP uploads on hotspot
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:57:23 PM »
This sounds like a network issue. If you are using the phone's hotspot in a crowded venue, that is likely affecting the connection and causing timeouts.

Please send us a copy of your Photo Mechanic® log file because it may have useful information about the problem you're having. You can access the PM_log.zip file by going to Photo Mechanic's top Help menu and selecting "Reveal Support Data”.


Select "Yes" in the next dialog to create the zip file and then a Finder window will open with the "PM_log.zip" file selected. Drag that to your desktop (it's easier to find later that way) and then send us the file as an email attachment to support@camerabits.com.