Author Topic: Disappearing Menu  (Read 4746 times)

Offline robk47

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Disappearing Menu
« on: January 21, 2008, 01:59:41 PM »
Okay, for the last week or so, my menu, the one that has file, edit, image, etc., has been just disappearing and often, when I open the application on my pc, unless I hold the shift key, it is NOT there...what is going on here and is there a FIX??...thanks.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Disappearing Menu
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 02:09:01 PM »
Okay, for the last week or so, my menu, the one that has file, edit, image, etc., has been just disappearing and often, when I open the application on my pc, unless I hold the shift key, it is NOT there...what is going on here and is there a FIX??...thanks.

It sounds like you're closing the menubar.  Generally in order to do that you must un-dock the menubar and then click the close button in the top right corner of the menubar window.  I know of no other way to get it to become closed.

How is it that you're closing it?

-Kirk

Offline robk47

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Disappearing Menu
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 02:53:08 PM »
I am not closing it...I have NO idea how or why it is closing...I never touch it except to access the items in the menu...it is doing it all by itself or there is a PM gremlin running around my computer room...not anything I am doing purposefully or accidentally as far as I can tell...